Donate & Support
You can help your Gallery, Library, Archive & Museum (GLAM) and community by making a donation today to help us do even more. Your donation helps us to provide more programming, more collections and exhibits, outreach and so much more. You're small acts of kindness makes a big difference at The Blue Mountains Public Library. No matter how big or small, all gifts have the power to make a difference.
Donation & Gifting Options
- Single or Regular Gift Donation - Make a one-time donation to the BMPL, or turn your one-time donation into a regular donation.
- Gift in Memoriam Donation - Share the memory of your family member or friend, or request BMPL to provide memorial cards for in lieu of flower donations.
- Gift in Celebration Donation - Celebrate a special occasion, birthday, wedding, anniversary, new baby or the holiday season.
- Gift of Sponsorship - Sponsor a program, an event, or collection for more ways to make a difference.
- Gift of Planned Giving - Make a lasting contribution with a gift in will or legacy gift.
Make a Donation Today
- Online - visit our online store to make a donation in a select increment, or an amount of your choosing.
- In-Person - visit our Craigleith Heritage Depot or L.E. Shore branch to make a debit, credit, cash or cheque contribution
- E-Transfer - email your donation to ssaunders@TheBlueMountains.ca
- Phone - give us a call to place your donation by phone 519-599-3681 ext.5
- Mail - send your donation to 173 Bruce St. S, Thornbury, ON N0H 2P0.
Donation Tax Receipts are available for donations $25 and more.
Giving Tuesday - November 30, 2021
Giving Tuesday is a global generosity movement where donations support your local community. Since 2013, Giving Tuesday has happened after Black Friday and Cyber Monday in Canada. Founded by several organizations, this initiative encourages people like you to do good deeds and to give back to your community.
This November 30th Giving Tuesday please consider giving a gift to your Blue Mountains Public Library by supporting lifelong learning, arts & culture, and local history. We appreciate all your generosity shown on November 30th and throughout the year to your Gallery, Library, Archives & Museum (GLAM). If you would like to make a donation this Giving Tuesday, please see your giving options.
Create, Explore, Learn, Research & Connect at Your Blue Mountains Public Library
Gift of Sponsorship
When you become a sponsor, you help others in your community attend programs and events. Sponsorship also helps your Gallery, Library, Archives & Museum (GLAM) do more to support lifelong learning, arts & culture, and local history. Sponsorship can be big and small. It can be as big as being a Lead Sponsor for a large community event, or a small as sponsoring another child to participate in a cost-recovery program. All acts of kindness make a big difference!
We are currently looking for sponsorship for:
- Blue Mountain Pottery Expo happening on July 22-24, 2022
- Exam season is coming up! Sponsor healthy snacks for our teens & young adults for their studies
Are you interested in becoming a sponsor? Contact us today!
Hear the meaning behind why your neighbours have given gifts to The Blue Mountains Public Library and your community.
Donor Stories Coming Soon!
Do you have a donor or sponsor story you'd like to share? Submit your story here, or connect with us to share your story with others today.
Do you have questions about donations or sponsorship? Connect with us today.